Custom Software Development
Monday, November 7, 2011
Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 is a distinct and compelling enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution for all types of organizations. It is an easy-to-understand, simple-to-use, ERP application that offers business value faster than other ERP solutions. With this extremely flexible and easy-to-scale platform, one can swiftly gain benefit of new and upcoming business opportunities, cut down on possible business risk and differentiate one’s business to meet present and future requirements. Here I present the top 10 reasons why one should opt for the solution:
1) Faster Time-to-Value: Having prebuilt industry competencies for several sectors and domains, Microsoft Dynamics AX assists organizations to meet their requirements faster with tailor-made solutions. It also helps in streamlining end-to-end activities as well as communication within your organization under a single solution.
2) A Global Solution: Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP helps your organization expand business processes to new geographies with its localization feature.
3) Work Intelligently: Microsoft ERP solution offers a plethora of Business Intelligence features which can assist decision-makers with quick insights. Better decision-making guarantees better business productivity. Additionally, with the new RoleTailored access feature, only authorized personnel with well-defined roles can access relevant critical business information.
4) Drive New Business: Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 gives better visibility of your business with its enhanced model capabilities and workflows. It helps you understand your organization better and drive business growth frequently and not sporadically.
5) Total Business Support: You have ample amount of flexibility to choose from different licensing models offered by Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 and choose one that best suits your budget, your present organization structure and needs. It supports both, on-premise deployment and cloud deployment.
6) Obtain a Competitive Edge: Microsoft Dynamics ERP helps you gain high competitive edge in the market since it allows for rapid adoption in your organization and saves on a lot of precious time.
7) Get Everyone on Board: A user-friendly solution that helps your staff finds, manage, and visualize information with easy-to-navigate user interface.
8) Strong Connectivity and Collaboration features: Connect internal and external accounts including, staff, clients, vendors, partners via integrated self-service collaboration model. Availability of different portals helps connect and collaborate all accounts under a single roof very easily.
9) Reduced Total Cost of Ownership (TCO): Quick and easy installations along with improved productivity benefits help reduce the Total Cost of Ownership. Flexibility in purchasing the licenses under different models helps controlling the overall business cost for an organization. Additional licenses can also be bought as the business grows.
10) Leverage the Functionalities offered by Microsoft Platform: The interaction of ERP with the regular Microsoft applications and its technology platform which easily works on-premise as well as on the cloud is called pervasive interoperability. With Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012, you are connected with a huge global ecosystem of specialized partners.